RapidWeaver is a next-generation Web design application to help you easily create professional-looking Web sites in minutes. No knowledge of complex code is required, RapidWeaver will take care of all that for you. RapidWeaver produces valid XHTML & CSS based websites.
One of the perks about using RapidWeaver is that it has a strong custom theme community. You can download themes and edit them from within RapidWeaver and the result is a pretty slick looking website that takes very little effort.
RapidWeaver also has a lot of custom plug-ins. Some of them make it easier to edit images directly in RapidWeaver. Others make creating a site map a matter of a few clicks. The supportive community that surrounds RapidWeaver is really what makes this great app superior to other WYSIWYG website creation tools. Be sure to check out YourHead.com for some little tools to help spice up your website in RapidWeaver.
- RapidWeaver now supports “Active” FTP uploads. Active FTP should only be enabled if your host requires it – if that means you, enable it via the Cog menu in the publishing view!
- The “Preview Page in…” sheet now remembers your previous selection.
- Photo Album plugin now correctly shows metadata in the relevant fields.
- Corrects a behaviour in the Photo Album where photo metadata would appear to be editable.
- Fixes a problem that incorrectly prevented you from using the “Preview Page in…” feature on PHP pages.
- Fixes a problem that prevented the “Replace Page” feature appearing in some circumstances.
- Fixes a problem where RapidWeaver could crash during preview.
- Fixes a problem where Resource folders could not be re-ordered.
- Fixes a crash when saving a blog project.
- Fixes a crash when restoring a Version of a project whose currently-active page is a contact form.
- Fixes a crash when publishing your site.
- Housekeeping fixes behind the scenes to ensure RapidWeaver builds with future versions of Xcode.
Release name: Rapidweaver.v6.3.2.MacOSX-P2P
Size: 160 MB
ALL Applications Backup Data For 2ddl Lovers | Password : 2ddl.link
Rapidweaver v6.3.2 MacOSX-P2P